Episode 001: I think she likes me

  
     
      I'm always a late comer to Church. especially on Sundays. Hey! don't judge me, ain't my fault. I stay in a rural area in Western Africa & it's difficult to get public transport except you have your personal ride or you hitch a ride with your neighbor. To make matters worse, there was a heavy downpour the night before and as a normal syndrome in the African context, people get lazy to worship due to weather conditions and reasons best known to them. 
      I'm a January born, based on horoscopic facts, we're don't have feelings when it comes to relationships, we're more party like and fun to be with species. This episode you're about to read is a shy-short drama I always notice during the mass when the church service is on. Since this is my first episode, I'm 19 years old, tall and skinny, handsome, good looks, got 6 packs after many training, always laughing even at serious moments, and shy in public. 
       It all began when I first arrived at the Church, probably 3 weeks ago. Catholic Churches in Western Africa allows all the late comers to stand outside like school pupils that are on punishment. This was my first time though, so I looked for a pole to lean on. While the mass was on, my eyes kept searching for friends that I could chit chat with while standing outside. And suddenly I noticed a bright fair lady and her best friend both leaving the Church maybe to feel the cool air outside. Naturally, I get attracted to fair ladies cos they compliment my tanned skin color. And I was like "gosh!!! this is an angel, no bleaching cream attached''. Studying closely, I got to realize that she was the Queen Bee amongst all the young adults and her best friend was her PA. Little did I realize that her tanned skin color PA was admiring my status with the both of us making eye contacts a couple of times. I was all dressed up in my favourite tuxedo, looking rich and responsible. I got tired of the eye contact locking, so I stylishly left the position I was standing to somewhere else where children were busy playing.
     All that happened three weeks ago, I never saw the Queen or her assistant (PA) till yesterday. This time around, I was Super late that if there was a crown, I would champion that spot ASAP. I found a spot where I could at least sit while others were standing. Lo & behold, I saw the PA. This time around she kept starring at me and I was looking like a zombie. She left the church hall, brought her friend to where I was and started gossiping girls talk. I looked away, and anytime I mistakenly looked at her direction, there was an eye contact jam. I got pissed off but tried to maintain my cool. I was tormented with her charms I suppose. As a shy person, I didn't say a word till the mass ended. I was like " I think she likes me, should I give it a try or not ''. My inner spirit warned me to keep off, let the starring continue & never say a word.
       Pheeeewww!! What a day. If you have a brother like this, what advice would you give? I'm expecting your funny answers below 👇. Thanks for reading my first Episode. If you haven't subscribed, please do, it helps alot. Gracias 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Up

Episode 003: Soccer broken hearts