Money is nothing

     


         This happens to be my first post in 2021. Wow time flies, oh! not really. I just got abruptly lazy. In my defense, it was for a good cause. I wanted to be all book-smart and focus on my studies full-time. Hey! you might wanna ask, how's it going for you? It's not going well financially. All I see is debit alerts... I wake up, I think money. I sleep, I dream money. I walk, I imagine money. I cook, I see money in the ingredients. Money, money, money. It's all boring right, yeah I know that. I'm not here to promise you a quick way or the easiest way to make money online🤣🤣. 

Over the months, I will be bringing ways to milk money out of the online industry. Today, let's digress a little bit to Network marketing. Hah!! I laugh, it's a daunting task, especially for people that are scared of referring others to online stuffs. Yeah, in the past we've seen many schemes come and go, some stay promising for a while and boom things go sideways. A typical example is Tradera LLC. Tradera had a global impact on both noobs in trading and pros. Many illiterates in the trading world got taught and groomed to be the best versions of themselves in the foreign exchange market. The program ran for a while and boom it went down south. All I'm trying to say here is that, these online trading-teaching platforms don't last long but make the best use of it while it lasts. Another network marketing platform on the rise is NCREASE, it gives you product-consumer experience and it also offers to teach you forex for a fee. You get acquainted and decide to earn more by referring others. The latter stage is the breaking point for many individuals, LOL. Money makes money as the story goes. Are you ready for the task ahead? Would you like to know more about NCREASE?? Send me a DM on WhatsApp +2347031394624


Have a wonderful week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Up

Episode 001: I think she likes me

Episode 003: Soccer broken hearts